Saturday, May 23, 2009

* NEW * Pastry Postcard Wishes Tee

So I do LOVE Pastry by Angela & Vanessa Simmons! They have the cutest clothing, shoes, and accessories. So being that I am such a HUGE Pastry Junkie I will be posting all of the brands new releases and latest news about the sisters. Here is a new release from Pastry....
Pastry Postcard Wishes Tee


This cute new tee is just the shirt to be wearing this summer! Available in both Pink (my favorite color) and White, The Postcard Wishes Tee features postcard applique in front and back, fitted cotton stretch material, and long tunic style fit. It comes in sizes small to extra large and is only available on http://www.drjays.com/ for $24. So go get yours now before there all gone, I know I will be!
Back View

No comments:

Post a Comment