Monday, May 18, 2009

Hey Yall!!!

Hey Y'all,



So this is my first post so I guess I'll just tell y'all a lil bit about me.
Fist off my name is Kayvona B. AKA KayBee and I'm 17 years young :)
I'm a junior in high school and I'm in the cosmetology program at my school.
I love everything girly lol, such as, fashion, shopping, dressing up, and all that girly stuff!
Idk what else really to say so next I'll tell you about this blog...

TheUltimateTeenBlog is, well its exactly what the name says lol.
I'll blog about celeb gossip all the way to what are the hottest reads.
We will also have some interviews with certain people and new releases
from brands like Pastry, Nike, and what ever else y'all wanna find out about.
So hit up my e-mail at
theultimateteenblog@gmail.com and tell me what
kind of things y'all would like to see on here because I want to know what
you guys think should be on the site. So enjoy!!!!!

PS: Add me on Myspace!!!
http://myspace.com/pinkluvkb

No comments:

Post a Comment