Thursday, May 21, 2009

"Dance Flick" Movie Review




Yesterday I attended a special sneak peek of Dance Flick. It was pretty funny in the beginning but towards the middle it started getting really inappropriate. There was a lot of sexual humor, there were parts were I was crackin up so hard but there were also parts that were meant to be funny but I kind of just sat there like "wow they did not just say that." I think they took it a little to far in some scenes and could have left out certain parts. In my opinion, I would say that this movie is def for a mature audience and that it is way to inappropriate for young kids. To tell the truth, I think this is a movie you should skip, but that's just my opinion.  

Dance Flick comes out May 22, 2009 and is rated PG-13 for more info on the movie you can visit http://www.thedanceflick.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment