Monday, May 25, 2009

*NEW* Air Jordan I (1) - Chlorophyll Polka Dot Pack

I LOVE THESE SHOES!!! From what I hear there have been a lot of Air Jordan 1 colorways featuring polka dot lately and now there is 2 more styles that can be added to the trend.





The first sneaker is an Air Jordan Retro 1 Mid. It hosts a black nubuck base with chlorophyll hits seen on the stitching, out-sole, polka dots, and logos, while white accents are visible via the mid-sole.



The second sneaker is an Air Jordan 1 Phat Low which yields a white leather upper with chlorophyll accents.
The Air Jordan I (1) “Chlorophyll Polka Dot Pack” will be available to buy next month. I will defiantly be adding these to ma new growing shoe collection, what about you??
(I got all my info from sneakerfiles.com)

1 comment:

  1. The Phat Lows are on point, Miss Kayvona. It makes me wanna play tennis or something...

    ReplyDelete